Help fund the future of cricket commentary
We would like to thank everyone who has helped raise the funds to cover our costs for the production of the show when covering the inaugural Test for Ireland v Pakistan. It was amazing that we got the rights and it is through your support that we were able to do this. With your continued support we hope we will be be able to do many more such broadcasts so please give to our just giving page. Many thanks, The Guerillas.
Guerilla Cricket: live cricket commentary
It's ball-by-ball like you've never heard before; it's ball-by-ball with your mates; it's ball-by-ball covering all England international matches and much more besides; it's high-brow, it's low-brow, it's laughter, it's song (just wait till you hear our jingles) all in the company of a knowledgeable collective of comedians, journalists, musicians, classicists, an MCC committee member, and a woman with a Master's in meerkat behaviour (they're bastards apparently). And YOU, contributing via twitter on the issues at hand from one of the 193 countries who've already learnt of the Guerilla legend.
- Read the articleMental health: parents put ten-year-olds in firing line
- Read the articleBall-tampering: the damaging side of our condemnation
- Read the articleStickygate: An Aussie betrayal
- Read the articleTrevor trumped by England's poor excuse of a team
- Read the articleThe Indian bowler making an impact with his bat
- Read the articleHeard, but unseen: The Invisible Ashes
- Watch the videoAlexander Campbell: from SCG to ROH, ballet's gain from cricket
- Watch the videoGraeme Fowler: Rooty's best I've ever seen: Foxy on Ashes skippers
- Read the articleUsman Khawaja: Beware the Aussie batting enigma
- Read the articleIt's a love thing: Ashes meetings that left their mark
- Donate nowBecome a Patreon: Support our commentary
- Read the articleThe Root of the problem: he's just too good
Lunch time chat day 5
We talk to Richard Holdsworth performance director for Cricket Ireland and Barry McCarthy Ireland and Durham speedster
Tea time chat day 4 with Aideen Rice
We talk to Aideen Rice the first female president of Cricket Ireland and Cricinfo correspondent Melinda Farrell
Lunch chat day 4
We talk to Aaron Hamilton head coach of Ireland's women's cricket
Jarrod Kimber speaks
At tea on day 3 of Irelands inaugural test match we talk to the legend that is Jarrod Kimber
Dr Kashif Ansari gives us his thoughts on the test so far
David Brook speaks to Pakistan commentator Dr Kashif Ansari about his thoughts on this test
IRE v PAK day 3 lunch chat
We speak to Dougie Goodwin, Michael Halliday and Dave Langford Smith about past Irish glories
We speak to Ross McCollum Chairman of Cricket Ireland
After the CEO yesterday today Guerilla talks to the Chairman of Cricket Ireland
IRE v PAK day2 lunch chat
We talk to luminaries of Irish cricket
The View From The Top: Warren Deutrom speaks.
The CEO of Cricket Ireland: Why Ireland's ascension to Test status is a triumph for the global game
George Dockrell talks about passing the baton on to the next generation
George Dockrell on the younger generation of players coming through.
Ed Joyce speaks
Ed Joyce ponders the the beginning and end of his personal journey ahead of historic test.
Shadab Khan's journey to Test cricket
David Brook talks with Pakistan leg spinner who describes his non conventional journey into the test side.
Dr Kashif Ansari, Pakistan commentator on this Test and Pakistan cricket
David Brook talks with Pakistan commentator Dr Kashif Ansari about how he thinks this test will go and the general state of Pakistan cricket.
A family affair growing up with the brothers O'Brien
To launch our coverage of Ireland v Pakistan, we speak to Ciara O'Brien about her famous siblings.
Guerilla Cricket talks to principal ballet dancer at the Royal Opera House Alexander Campbell about cricket, ballet and the Ashes.