Guerilla Cricket SA
Listen to the latest member of the Guerilla family, Guerilla Cricket SA.
Guerilla Cricket: live cricket commentary
It's ball-by-ball like you've never heard before; it's ball-by-ball with your mates; it's ball-by-ball covering all England international matches and much more besides; it's high-brow, it's low-brow, it's laughter, it's song (just wait till you hear our jingles) all in the company of a knowledgeable collective of comedians, journalists, musicians, classicists, an MCC committee member, and a woman with a PhD in meerkat behaviour (they're bastards apparently). And YOU, contributing via Twitter on the issues at hand from one of the 193 countries who've already learnt of the Guerilla legend.
- Read the articlePakistan doctors diagnose Arthur's end
- Read the articleCook's stable top could allow partner full rein
- Read the articleThe Indian rookie who made Ganguly proud
- Read the articleWhy Joe Root must continue to wave his magic wand
- Read the articleGreat style: great beard: Rahul the man to watch
- Read the articleJake Ball at No 3? India might go there
- Read the articleSearch for a hero: new Kapil finally stands up
- Read the articleThe whiff of hypocrisy surrounding Adil issue
- Read the articleMental health: parents put ten-year-olds in firing line
- Read the articleBall-tampering: the damaging side of our condemnation
- Read the articleThe Indian bowler making an impact with his bat
- Read the articleHeard, but unseen: The Invisible Ashes
- Donate nowBecome a Patreon: Support our commentary
Balbirnie Senior live from Dehradun
LIVE FROM DEHRADUN – Ashley Balbirnie, father of Ireland's newest Test half-centurion Andy, tells Nakul Pande and Tim Part how the Irish camp are feeling in their first ever away test.
The Bear talks to Star Sports about giving smaller nations a leg up
The Bear was once again called upon to spout his thoughts on stuff today by the good people at Star Sports. Today was a subject close to the hearts of Guerillas: how to get the smaller nations playing more competitive cricket.