Guerilla Cricket: revolutionary cricket commentary
It's ball-by-ball like you've never heard before; it's ball-by-ball with your mates; it's ball by ball covering all England international matches and much more besides; it's high brow, it's low-brow, it's laughter, it's song (just wait till you hear our jingles) all in the company of a knowledgeable collective of comedians, journalists, musicians, classicists, an MCC committee member, and a woman with a Master's in meerkat behaviour (they're bastards). And YOU, contributing via twitter on the issues at hand from one of the 193 countries who've already learnt of the Guerilla legend.
Want the chance to win a flight to Sri Lanka? Who wouldn't?
In partnership with EFM 88.3 in Sri Lanka we can offer you that chance. All you have to do is register your name, email address and a contact phone number that you can receive a call on between 9.00 and 11.30 BST and you will be entered into the competition. Someone will call you from EFM in Sri Lanka and you will need to brush up your knowledge of Sri Lankan cricket.
The competition comprises five multiple choice questions which you will have to answer on Sri Lankan cricket. Your opposing Sri Lankan has to answer five questions on English cricket. At the end of the series, 21 quizzes, all the winners of their rounds on the winning team will be placed in a hat with the chance of winning a return flight to or from Colombo in Sri Lanka.
We like to call this The Intercontinental Cricket Quiz.
What our fans say about Guerilla Cricket
- "Very impressive. Listening with the TV coverage muted" Marcus Atkinson
- "Awesome, very entertaining show" Telly Tikeridis
- "The best cricket commentary ever" Josh Haycocks
- "Bonkers but brilliant" Hugh Patterson
- "You have changed cricket for me forever" Philip West
- "You guys blow TMS out of the water" Paul Selby
- "I've never heard so much drivel in all my born days" Bruce Robinson
- "You are that been-round-the-block lady with heartbreakingly imprecise lipstick but who can still do the Special Thing" Robert McL Wilson