Playing now: The 2nd ODI between England and Pakistan from Lord's. A comfortable DL victory for England on Wednesday; can Pakistan hit back or will the forecast tornado hit London?
Guerilla Cricket: revolutionary cricket commentary
It's ball-by-ball like you've never heard before; it's ball-by-ball with your mates; it's ball by ball covering all England international matches and much more besides; it's high brow, it's low-brow, it's laughter, it's song (just wait till you hear our jingles) all in the company of a knowledgeable collective of comedians, journalists, musicians, classicists, an MCC committee member, and a woman with a Master's in meerkat behaviour (they're bastards). And YOU, contributing via twitter on the issues at hand from one of the 193 countries who've already learnt of the Guerilla legend.
What our fans say about Guerilla Cricket
- "Very impressive. Listening with the TV coverage muted" Marcus Atkinson
- "Awesome, very entertaining show" Telly Tikeridis
- "The best cricket commentary ever" Josh Haycocks
- "Bonkers but brilliant" Hugh Patterson
- "You have changed cricket for me forever" Philip West
- "You guys blow TMS out of the water" Paul Selby
- "I've never heard so much drivel in all my born days" Bruce Robinson
- "You are that been-round-the-block lady with heartbreakingly imprecise lipstick but who can still do the Special Thing" Robert McL Wilson